Skip to main content

Check out me new video

Check out my new video!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Items that will spice up your setup

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!

These 5 items will spice up your setup for SURE!!!!



1. Cable management items:  Cable management is like the heart of your setup. Whenever I look at a setup, the first thing I see is cable management. You can get items such as cable sleeves and cable boxes.
Link for the cable sleeve: https://www.amazon.com/Management-Organizer-Flexible-Baltic-Living/dp/B013F9NS5Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1491722797&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=cable+sleeve&psc=1

Link for the cable box: https://www.amazon.com/Bluelounge-CableBox-Black-Management-inches/dp/B0019T0JA2/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1491722876&sr=1-3&keywords=cable+box


2. LED strips:  I do have an Led strip for my setup and it really spices up my setup so I would recommend an LED strip that would cos around $20
Link for the Led strip:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J2VGN8A/ref=as_li_ss_tl?tag=mt005-20&ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=sl1&linkId=862ba004773969b…

The benefits of PC gaming

Hey guys!!!!

First off all let me start of by saying that I love consoles because they have great exclusives and they are pretty powerful (for eg Ps4 pro and the upcoming Xbox Scorpio)


So PC gaming has A LOT OF ADVANTAGES and I am going to go over them.

1. You can customize your  PC build however you want:  You have tons of options to customize your gaming PC however you want and I really like that and you can also upgrade anything, anytime.

2. You don't have to pay to play multiplayer games: You don't have to pay to pay games on PCs

3. Mods:  Mods are the best on pc games for eg I downloaded tons of mods for Just Cause 3.


4. You can play however you want to:  You can play with a mouse and keyboard or you can just plug in a gamepad and start playing.


5. PC games are cheaper:  PC games are far cheaper than console games.

6. Steam: Steam is AWESOME!!!!! I buy all the games from there. The steam sales are AWESOME!!!! The original price of Just Cause 3 was $15 and I bought it for …