Unravel (game review)

UNRAVEL GAME REVIEW!!

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's up!!!!! I am sorry for not posting for a month, I was on holiday and I just needed a break............. BUT I am back!!!!!!! bigger and better!!
For some of you who don't know Unravel comes in my list of "My top 5 games".
The reason I like the game is that:
1. The game is gorgeous!!!!! - The game forces you to pay attention to small details- bright flowers,fruits,small rocks etc
2. The puzzles are awesome!!!- If you guys don't know, Unravel is a puzzle-platformer game. The main character of the game is Yarny. He is made of wool and can swing across huge gaps,tether objects to each other and himself.
3. Yarny is cute and adorable- The first time I saw yarny, I said this- "He is so cute!!!!" and I mean that. I feel like Yarny is the cutest and the most adorable video game character.
4. The story- The game is all about unraveling your memories. There is sadness as well has happiness.
5. The sound effects- The sound effects are 100/10 The sound of the tree branches creaking, rocks falling really immerse you in the game.
Cons of the game:
1. The keyboard controls of the game are not VERY GOOD. I would give the controls 7/10
     It was not a problem for me because I have a controller.
    So the people who do not have a controller will not have a good time playing this game.



The game is beautiful. It is definitely one of my favourite puzzle platformer games ever made.
Overall I would give this game an 8.8/10
My twitter: https://twitter.com/getgaming76Thank you guys so much for reading my post. Sorry again for not posting for a month!!
If you like my blog, make sure to subscribe to it and follow it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


     

Comments