The benefits of PC gaming

Hey guys!!!!

First off all let me start of by saying that I love consoles because they have great exclusives and they are pretty powerful (for eg Ps4 pro and the upcoming Xbox Scorpio)


So PC gaming has A LOT OF ADVANTAGES and I am going to go over them.

1. You can customize your  PC build however you want:  You have tons of options to customize your gaming PC however you want and I really like that and you can also upgrade anything, anytime.

2. You don't have to pay to play multiplayer games: You don't have to pay to pay games on PCs

3. Mods:  Mods are the best on pc games for eg I downloaded tons of mods for Just Cause 3.


4. You can play however you want to:  You can play with a mouse and keyboard or you can just plug in a gamepad and start playing.


5. PC games are cheaper:  PC games are far cheaper than console games.

6. Steam: Steam is AWESOME!!!!! I buy all the games from there. The steam sales are AWESOME!!!! The original price of Just Cause 3 was $15 and I bought it for 4 dollars on the steam winter sale.

So... yes PCs are better than consoles but consoles also have a lot of benefits so if you want to me to post about the benefits of console gaming then make sure to leave a comment down below.

So thanx for reading this post make sure to subscribe to my blog and follow it. To follow it click the button which is beside the search bar and then scroll  down and then click on follow.

My twitter;  https://twitter.com/getgaming76
Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 

Comments