Just Cause 3 Review

Just Cause 3 Review
Hey Guys!!!!!!!
I know,I know,I know that this game is 1 year old but I wanted to review it BECAUSE it is my 2nd favourite game TILL NOW.
I really wanted this game from like when it came out but I keep postponing it so I never got to buy the game. One day, (I think it was like last year) I saw that there was a steam sale (I think it was the summer sale) and the price went down for the game so I thought that this was the PERFECT time to get this game. I got the game and it's size was around 35 gb. It took like an hour to download the game. I started playing the game and I had a feeling that I was going to play this game EVERYDAY. At the beginning of the game Rico (the main character of the game) jumped of a helicopter and used his parachute and then landed on the ground and then he met his friend Mario. His friend seemed very funny to me. Then Rico killed the soldiers. For me the story was long, so I cannot really write the whole plot here. But the story was not bad. In the game we have a wing suit, grappling hook and a parachute. That's my favourite part of the game. When you are using the wingsuit it makes you look so cool and awesome. The graphics are GORGEOUS. The game is so pretty!!!!! I was very confident that I was going to like the game because I also played Just cause 2 which is the prequel to this game. There are some cons for this game that I found out.
The following are the cons that I DON'T LIKE:

1. The game's optimization is not that good (it's not like Batman Arkham Knight) It's average in optimization but it's not the best (like Mad Max, which is my favourite game TILL NOW) so in optmization I would give this game an 8/10

2. The story of the game is not bad but is is not good too. The story of the game is better than Just Cause 2 but is not the BEST

3. The loading times:  Sometimes I was literally staring at loading screen for like 2 MINUTES!'

4. Repetitive liberations: You can liberate towns, cities and military bases but it gets repetitive and boring after some time so that is an issue that I don't like

That's it for the cons


The world of Just cause 3 is MASSIVE!!!!!1

Overall I would give this game an 8.5/10 because of the cons listed above. This is one of my favourite open world games because the world is HUGE and there are so many regions and towns that you can explore, IT'S AWESOME!!

Link for Just cause 3: http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/225540/

What are your favourite open world games? let me know in the comments' section down below
If you like my posts and want more LONG posts like this make sure to follow my post
To follow you should:
Go to the main page of my blog. Link for my blog: http://gamingemperor.blogspot.in/
Click on the button which is beside the search button and then scroll down and then click on follow.
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/getgaming76
Thank you guys so much for reading this post




BYE!!!!!!!!


Comments