Do you need a smartphone?


Hey Guys!!!!!!
Do you need a smartphone?

If you want to do basic tasks such as calling and texting, I don't think that you really need a smartphone. BUT if you want apps like twitter,snapchat,instagram,pinterest,tumblr,facebook etc on your phone, then I think you need a smartphone. BUT, Do you need an expensive smartphone like the iphone7 or the google pixel? I don't think so. But if you want a super good camera then I think you need an expensive phone like samsung galaxy s8 or the google pixel or the iphone 8. It completely depends on you. I am pretty sure that ALMOST everyone on earth has a smartphone.

Thank you guys for reading this quick post.

What phone do you have? Let me know in the comments below.


My twitter: https://twitter.com/getgaming76




BYE!!!!!!!

Comments