$14 headphones vs $65 Headphones

65$ Headphones vs $14 headphones

Hey GUYS!!!
I got a pair of $14 headphones and a pair of $65 headphones.
Let's found out which is better

For the $14 headphones, I chose the Philips Sbc-hl140 and for the $65 headphones I chose the Audio Technica ATH-m30x.

Let's start with comfort.
The $14 dollar headphones are actually surprisingly COMFORTABLE. It has an adjustable headband too. These headphones are on-ear headphones which  I can accept at this price range. These headphones are LIGHTWEIGHT and SMALL. For comfort I would give these an 8.5/10.



Now for the Audio Technica Ath-m30xs
These are COMFORTABLE THEY ALSO have an adjustable headband. And the earcups are made of leather. They also have good sound-isolation, For comfort I would give these headphones a sold 10/10


Now for the sound quality

The $14 headphones actually sound pretty good but they are not that BASS heavy but they sound decent for their price. For sound quality I would give these headphones an 8/10


The audio technica ath m-30xs sound AWESOME it's bass is pretty darn good and they sound good. For sound quality I would give these headphones a 9/10


For the aesthetics
The $14 headphones loo.... Bad but at least they sound good so for the aesthetics I would give these a 6/10


The audio technica ath-m30xs look awesome they are beautiful!!!!! For aesthetics I would give these a 10/10 (but they are more expensive too)

Now for the Portability

The $14 headphones are NOT portable (but they are $14)


The $65 headphones are portable and you get a case with it as well.


So there you guys go, Both of the headphones are good but the m-30xs are better AND more expensive.

Link for the $14 headphones: https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Sbc-hl140-Weight-Headphones-Headphone/dp/B01207YUQU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491925611&sr=8-1&keywords=philips+sbchl140

Link for the $65 headphones:
Thank you guys for reading this post. I have started uploading videos on my youtube channel so make sure to check it out.
Link for my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNVvhhN0ZOM-1KCzT5tGhqg

My twitter: https://twitter.com/getgaming76

If you like my blog make sure to follow it:

Go to my blog
Click on the button which is beside the search button and then scroll down and then click on follow.



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments